Future Care Planning for Children/Adults with Special Needs
Are you ready to learn how to guarantee that your child with special needs is protected by your love, guidance, resources, and wisdom for life?
Then you must attend this free seminar!
Monday, February 6, 2012 or Tuesday, February 21, 2012
7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
St. Petronille Church
425 Prospect Avenue
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
24 Hours 1-800-974-2858
Business Hrs: 1-630-871-8778, ask for Dianna
Online at www.TEPLG.com
Reservations are Required! Seating is limited to the first 25 families only,
so register today!
You will find out critical information that a parent must know to make sure your child’s future is protected no matter what.
We are hosting a free seminar because we want to ensure that parents have the information and resources they need to make the best decisions about their child’s future.
We are committed to empowering parents to make the best legal and financial decisions for their family. The time for you to take action is now!
7 Reasons to Reserve Your Spot Today:
1. You’ll learn how to set up a system of advocacy, accountability, and financial management for your child.
2. You’ll discover how to secure eligibility for government benefits for your child with special needs.
3. You’ll find out which kind of Special Needs Trust is right for your child and how to avoid any of the common mistakes.
4. You’ll discover whether you might need to become your child’s legal guardian once they turn 18.
5. You’ll discover how to legally minimize estate taxes and keep your family out of court after your death.
6. You’ll discover exactly what steps to take to make sure your Special Needs Trust has enough money.
7. You’ll discover how you can protect your children’s inheritance from a government lien, divorce, or a lawsuit.
Presented by Kirsten Izatt and Tim Ashcraft.
Kirsten L. Izatt is an attorney practicing with The Estate Planning Law Group, an estate planning law firm dedicated to special needs planning located in Wheaton, IL. Her mission is to liberate parents from the fear they have about their child’s future and empower them to make the best legal decisions for their family. Kirsten advises parents regarding the creation and administration of Special Needs Trusts as well as whether to obtain guardianship of their adult child with disabilities.
Tim Ashcraft works as an Advocate at Protected Tomorrows, a nationwide network of Advocates that provides Future Care Plans to clients. For ten years, Tim has advocated on different levels for all of his clients, including government benefits, local issues, as well as accessibility, transportation and educational issues.
Co-sponsored by St. Petonille Catholic Church and Kaitlin’s Hideout.
To get more information regarding this or any related topic, please visit our website www.TEPLG.com
or call us at 630.871.8778.
Tags: guardianship, Kirsten Izatt, special needs, special needs planning